Who We Are
Instead of talking about our organization, let me tell you a little bit about our customers to help you figure out what sets us apart!
Our clients are entrepreneurs and Small Businesses with big ideas operating with less than 30 employees, and the income of under $10 million. For profits and non-profits, who geared for expansion, maximizing employee efficiency and positioning for global exposure.
MOST OF OUR CLIENTS…
- Want to make the best financial move to succeed.
- Want to expand and offer diverse products and services
- Want to set a role model for their family to show they have succeeded.
- Are motivated and inspired to see the bigger picture
- Prefer to outsource their services as need basis, or when they come up with a new vision for their business (particularly at the end of Fiscal Year).
- Recognize opportunities in planning and industry analysis
OUR CLIENTS CHALLENGES:
- Difficulties with and penalties with IRS for returns or payroll issues
- Operating with no partnership or Operating agreement
- Sometimes they are too focused on finances instead of their core business.
- Staffing costs: particularly for bookkeeping, QuickBooks, payroll, and accounting.
- Keeping proper records both for getting a loan, applying for a line of credit, keep control of the cash flow, or most importantly, for the IRS requirements.
We offer Accounting and bookkeeping services, Strategic planning to make the best move in their business, and professional help as needed so that you can focus on your core business. Remember staffing cost typically goes beyond the wages. A company needs to provide insurance, workman’s compensation, and some fringe benefits to boost employees’ moral.
HOW Our service will benefit your organization:
- Reduce expenditure for full-time staffing.
- Service is provided based on needs, onsite or remote
- Enable you to achieve your potential growth
- Develop your line of credit and plan for the ideal cash flow
- promote timely payments by customers
- demonstrate progresses made
- Represent you before the IRS if issues are not solved by writing to them.
Our specialized focus:
- Provide strategic planning and environmental analysis, that was only available to the Fortune 500 companies
- Film, Music, Entertainment. We provide you with cost analysis for your next movie project in Hollywood Florida.
- We are your GPS in Finance, thus by evaluating your strength and opportunities we help you shine in a global stage.
- We help you see your position today and paint your picture 10 years down the road based on your vision.
- IRS representation. Don’t talk to the IRS agent until you have spoken to us first. Initial consultation is free. Why do you need to take this risk?
- Training and workshops for professionals in tax areas to represent clients before the IRS
- Audit of Non Profits